Sunday, January 24, 2010

Disappear of control panel on my start button (My ops xp media center )?

Disappear of control panel on my start button (My ops xp media center )If search in my search desk also so appear in my menu what should I do?Disappear of control panel on my start button (My ops xp media center )?
You can enable the control panel option by the following process.





1. Right click on task bar, click on properties.


2. Click on Start Menu tab.


3. Click on Start menu (radio select button). Then hit Customize.


4. Click on Advanced tab.


5. Click on the Start menu items --%26gt; Control panel. Click on Display as menu in the grouped radio buttons and then click ok and once again ok the menu back to it....








Hope you got a solution.. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment