Sunday, January 24, 2010

Would you buy a TV with a remote control finder the button on the TV and the remote beeps so you can find it.?

That feature wouldn't necessarily be the first thing I looked for in a TV, but it would be a nice bonus.Would you buy a TV with a remote control finder the button on the TV and the remote beeps so you can find it.?
Do you have children who like to move stuff and not remember where they put it? I know that feature has saved me a lot of frustration when search for a missing remote or phone receiver as a matter of fact.Would you buy a TV with a remote control finder the button on the TV and the remote beeps so you can find it.?
This is actually I good idea, and yes I would buy it.
I need one of those bad. there was a time my volume remote was missing for 3 weeks. my daughter hides them i think
hmm...maybe...thats not the major factor that im goin to consider though...i must say the quality is what im really looking for...
yes.thats gonna come in handy!
omg YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!





it always ends up somewhere weird in my house.





i dream about that everytime i look for my remote
if you keep losing your remote, then yes.
thats actually a pretty smart idea. they do it with portable phones, why not with remotes. if i had the choice of a regular tv, or that one, id choose that one depending on the price difference.
heck yes!
Is the TV any good? I mean would you buy a hunk of junk car because the seats were comfortable?
In a heartbeat. My family is misplacing it constantly, which annoys me to no end.





Last Christmas they got me a little gizmo you attach to the remote which beeps when you blow a whistle. Unfortunately it got set off to easily and was constantly beeping.
there's a product you can connect to your remote that does this beeping
Yes, there are those times when you can't find the remote. Similar to the cordless phones and the beep pager can come in handy. I wouldn't buy the tv just because it has that feature, but if it came with it... great.

No comments:

Post a Comment