Friday, January 22, 2010

If you could have a button that controlled one thing, what ONE THING would you want to control?

My bladder ... !!If you could have a button that controlled one thing, what ONE THING would you want to control?
Orgasm.





A button that could make it come really quickly and all in one go if you're in a rush or need a pick-me-up. Oooor if you wanted it to last ages and build and build and build.If you could have a button that controlled one thing, what ONE THING would you want to control?
The ability to control time.. if only i could of prevented something from happening.. that would change my whole life.. literally..
This is the most obvious, but but also the best thing without a doubt to control. Time.
The weather...





lots of bright sunny days with no floods etc.
A volume button for kids.





Can I expand that to anyone in general please? That would be brilliant.





lol
Time. To be able to stop time would be the most amazing thing ever. Just think of all the mischief you could get up too lol
the level of happiness everyone has. :]
I would love to be able to control time at the click of a button :-)
My husbands stupidity
Life itself .good question darling London lady 100000
My appetite!
Every anus in the world!
a backspace button to control time
my weight
My husband!
Who i love. everything would be so much easier!
My pet hamster, to get her to shut-up when im trying to get to sleep :)
Peoples minds .
the class bully at my school
The flow of money into my bank account. I would sleep on the damn thing lol.
My bank manager...
my parents......


yay.....
Life.
My bank account
My thoughts.
My speed of thinking...some times I go too deep
time my love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment