Friday, January 22, 2010

Do they make a remote control mute button for women?

It depends on the kind of relationship! I'm a woman and when i'm with my partner he can just tell me to shut-up... it's our own way of communicating and learning eachothers boundries...when one person wants quiet the other person is on ';mute';. With regards to women whinging...my boyfriend allows me some time to get things off my chest, but any more than that and he tells me i'm whinging and to stop going on...it works because we don't dwell on the issue. This doesn't work for everyone...it's all about tolerance... we tolerate eachother as long as we don't harp on about things!!Do they make a remote control mute button for women?
right beside the one for menDo they make a remote control mute button for women?
I want one with two buttons. I want her quiet, but I still want her mouth to be open for that other thing. That's the whole reason I bought her in the first place.
Yes it is also referenced as a multiple orgasm... try it
if they do let me know, i dont care what it costs i'll pay anything.
They ought to.... Try Best Buy..

No comments:

Post a Comment