Friday, January 22, 2010

Where is my parental controls button ?

I need to add security settings to my account, where can I find parental control settings?Where is my parental controls button ?
If you are using vista you can find an excellent article about vista parental controls and how to access them at this site down the bottom.





http://www.free-spyware.co.uk/parental-c鈥?/a>





Vista has improved it's parental controls dramatically since XP but there are also a lot of other free parental control software available if you need something a bit different that vista doesn't offer.Where is my parental controls button ?
Click on the help icon on the top task bar


Enter content advisor in the search field in the index option.


That will tell you all you need to know to restrict subject matter and individual web sites.


The best parental control button is usually the off switch.
Are you talking about the internet Parental Controls?





c.smith697@yahoo.co.uk
Its under ';Tools';

No comments:

Post a Comment