Sunday, January 24, 2010

Is there a button control option in Fight Night Round 4?

I think that button controls are available but I'm not sure how I can use them. I bought Fight Night Round 4 when it came out, and I enjoyed it. The only thing I hated about it was the controls, I hate using the stick to punch. I'm use to it now, but I still hate it.





I came across this question on Yahoo Answers.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Akd_EW_LSBLlABqs2FP9sgIjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20090803002634AAJFkML





And as you see, that person said ';I start some fights and my entire control scheme has changed to buttons';.





Well I badly want to use buttons. So when I saw that question I went on Fight Night and looked around for a update, but I didn't see a button update.





So please help me, if it is possible to get button controls for Fight Night Round 4 then please tell me how.





Thank you.Is there a button control option in Fight Night Round 4?
Unfortunately you can't play it with the button's yet!





EA have announced that they are bringing out an update in early September that is going to add button controls.

No comments:

Post a Comment