Friday, January 22, 2010

If you could be any button on a remote control, which button would you be?

YOU CAN'T CHOOSE ANY OF THE NUMBERS! IT'S NOT FUN THAT WAY!





i would be the menu button:DDDD


idk yIf you could be any button on a remote control, which button would you be?
Rewind. There's things in my life I'd like do overs on and some I'd want to change.If you could be any button on a remote control, which button would you be?
POWER BUTTON
The power button because it's the only one that has two functions :)
Power
SAP button





Soy fluedo en espanol.
rewind button
Rewind


:)
Standby
Rewind!
Play button
Pause button.
mute...it seems to suit me, i'm kind of quiet and when people get on my nerves i just really want them to shut up
Mute button


Never know when you're gonna want people to shut up %26gt;.%26lt;
info. Then i'll know what's going to be on next and what it's about.
VOL+
esc. button








you never know if the show youre gonna watch was boring you might aswell just escape c smart right?
Pause.
pause
Channel 36. Thats always where my finger goes. lol
  • skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment