Sunday, January 24, 2010

If children came with a remote control, which button would you use the most?

today i would've used mute!If children came with a remote control, which button would you use the most?
The teletext button so I can see what's going on in their little heads.. the things they must think lmao x


Oh and the rewind of course.If children came with a remote control, which button would you use the most?
the mute and pause button
The mute, of course. sometimes, the fast forward. My oldest is finely mature enough that I can say ';give me the short version.'; when he's going on and on without a point.
Mute
standby
Standby - switch them off :~)
depeds on the age and sex. usually 'mute' would be the best decision
Lucky u! EVERYDAY I would use the mute button. I hv a loud voiced tot who never stops asking, commenting, complaining, etc... lol!
OMG IT HAS TO BE MUTE!!
OH THEY R GROWİNG SOOO FAST SO İ WOULD USE SLOW BUTTON TO SPEND MORE AND MORE TIME WİTH MY CHİLDREN and i would use rewind button as well togo back to time again live nice moments with them again.like first smile first word....
Instant Replay..





they do some things you need to see twice just to figure out what happened.
got to be the pause button or mute
Mute and pause. I'm not a kid person...they make me crazy....Sorry
Slow Motion....


They grow up to fast anyway.
Sleep
The hug me button. They are only little for such a short time, then they are off on their own. I can't believe my oldest will be driving soon.. where did the time go?
auto tracking
Volume or the timer button!
The '; OFF '; Button.....
SLEEP BUTTON :)))))))
Offfff!
Pause followed by rewind so i could see which one of them is telling the fibs!!!!





The cheeky monkeys!
Mute, off,sleep,pause,stop, exit.
mute and slap
Hmmmm dissions dissions, probably pause to take a photo when they are picking their nose to show to their friends, and fast forward to make their voices all squeaky and by pass the rebellious stage!
the sleep button
I'd really love to have a programmable button, then I can change them as the mood dictates. Failing that, I think a pause button should cover most situations from spills, trips, thrown objects, time to run for the towel to catch the sick and a chance to enjoy those bizare moments kids get into.


You know what I'd really love, though - a pause button for adults! (Working in a call centre, sometimes the adults who call in are worse than kids!)


And I'm sure there'd be the odd teenager looking for the same thing for their parents!
Gotta agree with you. The mute button would come in handy on a regular basis.
Mute. Sometimes, still motion would be good too.
Mute,Pause and Off buttons will be the ones that get wore out .
mute n slow motion

No comments:

Post a Comment