Sunday, January 24, 2010

Survey: if life had a remote control what would be your favourite button?

I'd fast forward to the end,can't see anything getting any better nowSurvey: if life had a remote control what would be your favourite button?
Universal Remote?--The ';Program'; button, so I could re-program people, places and things. ^__^





Plain-Old TV-style Remote?--I'd settle for changing channels. You know the drill, switching the rude, loud and vulgar people into their PBS/Teletubbies versions would be cool. *lol*





Hope this helps.Survey: if life had a remote control what would be your favourite button?
I will press the rewind button first ,,pick up the beautiful moments passed in my life,,then press the Pause button there,,,,,,,,so I will live them forever
A ';shut up'; button that i could use on nasty customers in the place i unfortunately work in.
off button.





hah just kiddin





I'd be flippin' through the channels a lot.


get a lot of variety.
The %26gt;%26gt; EDIT %26lt;%26lt; button, because there's so much I'd like to take out and replace with something better..
Record, so i can see stuff when i want to not when other people want to.
I do everything manually. No batteries needed.
Pause, for life is beautiful.
Rewind - there's definitely some things I'd like to do a hell of a lot differently... :(
Mute, because I could finally silence stupidity.
fast forward and rewind to skip the crappy stuff and relive the great stuff
Mute button





Some people just need to shut the hell up!
I'd rewind back to 1977 so I could see ABBA in concert.





So, yeah, rewind for me please.
knowing me the remote would be lost some where under the couch
Fast forward for me. i'm off to Italy in the new year and can't wait.
Pause so I could get some damn sleep.
'Self destruct'
Info Button... Coz i don't know what i'm doing half the time..
Mute for the wife
slow motion playback x
I Like Miss Londons Answer...
Rewind for me please.
Snooze..ha
with you, it would be ';paws';
mute for a bit of peace and quiet sometimes
rewind , i'd like another try : )
repeat.. well for some things lv.

No comments:

Post a Comment