Friday, January 22, 2010

I have a phillips wide screen tv that will not come on when i press the power button or the remote control.?

on when i use the the remote or press the power button, the power button continues blink though.I have a phillips wide screen tv that will not come on when i press the power button or the remote control.?
Is it a universal remote? If so maybe the code for the tv isn't correct. try reentering the code into the remote and see if it works.I have a phillips wide screen tv that will not come on when i press the power button or the remote control.?
The power button on the remote or the power button on the TV itself? If you have only tried the remote I would also try the power button on the TV. If the power button on the TV does not work I would check the power cord to make sure it was connected properly and that it was actually getting voltage from the outlet. If your power cord is the type that has a removeble connection on the tv set itself I would make sure that connection was good too. If the set has a fuse or circuit breaker I would check those too.
get new batteries or carry the remote to the dealer u got it from

No comments:

Post a Comment