Friday, January 22, 2010

I can't get in to yahoo games..i have disabled pop up blocker and i have tried holding the control button.HELP

Yahoo just did updates to the sites! Your old game demo is now stale and will not open games.


Doing this should get you back in. This works with XP and may work for older windows. Click on my PC ,disk drive C, open windows folder,next open Downloaded programs file. click on game you want to play to high lite it.delete it.Now go back to game,it will prompt you to download a demo,do so and page will open! If you don鈥檛 have XP or can not find the game file, Click on start,search,type in downloaded program files,open it then do the above.if thisDoesn鈥檛 work try going to tools,internet options,clear cookies.I can't get in to yahoo games..i have disabled pop up blocker and i have tried holding the control button.HELP
You can play games for free on pogo.comI can't get in to yahoo games..i have disabled pop up blocker and i have tried holding the control button.HELP
Try updating your JAVA. The same thing happened to me not too long ago.
I cant help im having the same problem. I even tried to up load Java and it still doesnt work
im not sure how but you look so fine so e-mail me sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment