Sunday, January 24, 2010

If life had a remote control , which button would you rather hit ? and why ?

rewind, so that i could change some things in life that have happened.If life had a remote control , which button would you rather hit ? and why ?
If you could still move i would hit pause because then you would be able to do anything you want ^_^If life had a remote control , which button would you rather hit ? and why ?
pause: because you need to slow down lifes short
I would hit pause button. because I like my life as it is right now.
Hello,





If i have a choice not to use it. I would prefer that. So that i can be myself and do whatever i can do and whenever i can.





If i must choose to use the remote, then i will press SETUP and set it to may be neutral mode.





Why:: BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE TO BE OPERATED BY A REMOTE.
Pause


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0389860/plot鈥?/a>
I would choose the pause button so i could get back at all the little preps (i kno thats mean, but its ok cause im one too) that messed with me and my sister
I would search 100 million years BC and hit the Nuke button.
I'd fast forward through ';the commercials'; the commercials being my time at work. I would still like to get everything done, and have all the memories of the day and stuff, just wish it would go by faster :-) oh, fast forwarding through hangovers would be nice too
Fast Forward when I am at work.
PLAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment