Wednesday, January 20, 2010

If you had a remote control for government, which button would you push?

Fast forward, so something would get done.If you had a remote control for government, which button would you push?
yeah, I'm gonna have to go with stop to, to stop the warIf you had a remote control for government, which button would you push?
Definitely the power button. Turn that sh!t off. We need less government, not more.
I would switch the channel to a how to save the environment show.
Turn off lobbyists
Delete. Start all over!!!
THE DELETE button easily!!!!
off
mute....
Stop to stop the war
Rewind. like back to when the constitution actually meant something and citizens didn't just complain about what politcians were doing but actually did something about it!
......BRING HOME OUR TROOPS FROM IRAQ, before another ONE of our boys is killed!!!!!!....(I guess that would be STOP).............
eject
off
Eject !
Pause. Then I'd shut the tv off so I didn't have to look at it.
mute
I think the most appropriate button would be-


Restart
instant replay to get a repub controlled congress
*Every time one of those moron Representative's or Senator's opened their mouth's to degrade our Men in the Military,and ';blame America first';,I would hit the ';Automatic Censure and Expulsion '; button.

No comments:

Post a Comment