Friday, January 22, 2010

Where can I get my 1997 Grand Caravan's computer reset so my climate control buttons stop flashing?

do it yourself. set blower motor to full, temp to full cold, mode to panel position. hold the top left and bottom left buttons in until all lights start flashing. it will go through tests for a few minutes. it is done and all tests have passed when only the rear wipe button flashes. push it to exit.Where can I get my 1997 Grand Caravan's computer reset so my climate control buttons stop flashing?
the light is probably flashing because of needing a freon charge in the air conditioning system try turning on the a/c to see if it worksWhere can I get my 1997 Grand Caravan's computer reset so my climate control buttons stop flashing?
just disconnect both battery cables touch them together for 5seconds reconect cables.
  • skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment