Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Photoshop problem/the control button?

My control button isnt working, for shortcuts. I even went the program paint and tried the shortcuts with the control button but its not working, BOTH of the control buttons.........but it works when i do CTRL+ALT+DELETE and it works in word when i copy and paste (CTRL P and CTRL V) but it doesnt capatalize letters.......do i just need a new keyboard?? I'm so confusedPhotoshop problem/the control button?
HAHAHA! That means you have a pirated VERSION! hahaha!!!!





Its a well known Adobe trick.Photoshop problem/the control button?
Well I'm kinda confused on what you are trying to do. I don't use many short cuts, myself. I like the menus, but if the CTRL +V is working and CTRL + P is working, then it's not your keyboard. Try making sure these are not the culprit.


1) Make sure caps lock is OFF


2) Make sure Num Lock is ON


3) Make sure Scroll Lock is OFF


4) If the letter is supposed to be capitalised, try CTRL + Shift + (letter)





Hope this helps.
If CTRL-ALT-DELETE works then there is nothing wrong with your keyboard (at least the CTRL key!)





If CTRL-V and CTRL-C work there is nothing wrong.





Are you sure the shortcuts are using the ctrl key. Some use ALT instead.





Do you have an example of a program and shortcut that doesn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment