Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life was a remote control which button would you push?

Stop,rewind,fast forward,pause,erase,power off?


just watched ';click it';(Adam Sandler) and it got me to thinking I would have to say rewind so i could fix some of my mistakes not all of them as some taught me some really good lessons and one big mistake years ago brought me my youngest daughter(One of my greatest joys in life ever) who is about to have her 1st child. Rewind and force my oldest daughter to leave her boyfriend 11 months and 25 days agoLife was a remote control which button would you push?
I'd rewind so that I could go back and fix things with my mother.Life was a remote control which button would you push?
i would not press Stop,rewind,fast forward,pause,erase,power i would press slow motion because if you walk up to a old person today they would say life goes by to fast i would not try to rewind an mack up for my mistakes you learn from your mistake lets face it nobody has a perfect life not even god he Got killed if we did life would be boring i love to light when people fall or something in a perfect world that would not happen.
i would push the pause button to the moment when i was experiencing my first orgasm ;)
rewind
Rewind
right now FF so i could be done with work!





in general i would rewind and pause so i could really enjoy all the good times i had and definitley erase some things i can never take back.
play
Stop.





Time goes by so quickly!
The off button. Give it a rest until I was ready again.
rewind
Pause. The kids are growing up to fast!
just regular play
Lol. I would rewind and fix stuff I thought would be funny but turned out bad.
erase, my mistake
Just play. I saw it too.
Today I'd push OFF. I've had about enough of it.
Rewind and then Pause....
Play
Off, for just a while.
Pause because my kids are growing up so fast...
UMM, if I could only pick one I would say fast forward, to see what the furture is like the go back to the present time, And do what I saw in the future to help the peple of today!
probably rewind to fix mistakes also
I don't regret any part of my life, and I have no desire to fast forward it, so I'd probably just change the language to French for a nice change.
Weekdays - fast forward


Weekends - slow





I think that someone confused the buttons, though, because lately it feels like the opposite
Probably fast forward for the next 4 years of college.
today? FF
I just play normal speed ahead.Don't want or need to repeat myself or see died people being alive again:can i stop them from dying?


I don't think so:and i don't need to make up for my mistakes,i learned from them and hopefully,will not repeat them.No,I am quit happy the way things go:so hands off the remote please.Don't mess with me.


greetings:Rob.
Rewind then probably stop, pause or erase.
play
i go for 'play'
previous channel

No comments:

Post a Comment