Friday, January 22, 2010

I have a 2000 buick regal ls what does the traction control button do? and how do you work the AC?

i jus purchased my buick regal and the lady forgot to give me the owners manual so now im stuck to figure out alot of the features by myself. i wanted to know what is the purpose of the traction control button? does it turn on more power in the engine or something? does the car have to be in park for it to work? also i dont kno how to make the ac work. i have the dual climate digital one but there is no actual ac symbol like in most cars i need help cause is it very hot. thanks alotI have a 2000 buick regal ls what does the traction control button do? and how do you work the AC?
The trac button is for you to spin your front tires. When on you cant spin them. But when you turn traction control off. You can burn your wheels off the rim. The a/c thing can't be that hard. Sorry I don't know what the control panel looks like so I really can't help you. Good Luck with that

No comments:

Post a Comment