Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Someone please tell me where the SAP button is on my remote control.Who else keeps looking for it whenever the

sports announcer mentions it before a baseball game?Someone please tell me where the SAP button is on my remote control.Who else keeps looking for it whenever the
Not all remotes have a SAP button. sometimes they are in the settings or use the MENU button and go to language. It should be there if no button on the actual remoteSomeone please tell me where the SAP button is on my remote control.Who else keeps looking for it whenever the
it's in the menu, but unless you don't speak English why do you need it? some stations don't have it availiable that's why sometimes nothing happens.
SAP stands for Secondary Audio Program.





Usually it's Spanish. Since I don't speak Spanish, I've never looked for the button.


.
I don't even see one on my controller. (comcast)
i have cox and i have an sap button on my remote!!! i dont think comcast has one i assume you live in MA but if not its in your menu settings if its that important to you!!
I have a button for that, but I'm sure my remote is a lot different than yours.
Many tv remotes will not have a sap button but you can to go to settings, enable sap.


I also checked the first time I heard it and didnt see it on my remote but I have seen it since at hotels.
If your remote has one, it's the one that says ';SAP.';
I looked for it once before just to see and my remote did have one but when I pressed it, nothing happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment