Sunday, January 24, 2010

If life came with a remote control, which button would you press?

fast forward, just to Christmas so i could spend sometime with my fella and my family. i can't wait.If life came with a remote control, which button would you press?
aaaaah rewind...... but unfortunatly in life there is no rewind......If life came with a remote control, which button would you press?
mine is a satellite remote............





I guess I would push ';Info';
fast forward
Play...then pause to make some great moments last longer...then play again....then replay to check what went wrong...then play again....and I suppose as I would grow older....slow motion!
The rewind and change just about everything in my life
The one that gives you the willpower to get up and exercise in the morning.
replay-so i can play the best bits of my life again x
I'd press record so I could enjoy the company of my friends more often :)
Record...so when I get old I could watch what I got upto and fast forward the bits I didn't like...and also the rewind...so I can get the lottery numbers!!!
record so i can see how it all plays out %26amp; laugh at myself when needed
Pause
pause, except me and maybe my boyfriend and then we can do what the fu*k i want
Pause


Rewind


Fast forward





...and if the future is real bad...


Eject
Record - so I could save all the wonders in the world we have before the human race spoils what we have left on Earth and it becomes a totally different place and then I could show my kids when they are born what life used to be like.
Delete!
Eject.
Power!
Slow Mo....... Everything looks funny in slow mo
that would depend on my mood on a particular day
The Recall button
I would use the off button on all of the weirdos in the world
The slow advance button.... Life goes by far too quickly for my liking!!!!
Replay to a certain point, delete certain people and power off.
I dont like pushing buttons, I prefer the old fashioned way, with my hand on the nob.





I wouldnt want rewind . Im sure I could screw things up worse if I had a second chance.


Replay? tempting, but the first time is always the best isnt it.
definately either the mute button or the pause button, just before the alarm clock goes off in a morning
You can't have too many buttons on a remote control! First, I'd use Fast Forward to go through fights with my Dad. All I do anyways is just sit there and tap my foot, so I'm not missing out on anything. Next, I would so totally go for a 'Transport me' button. I mean, common, you could go anywhere! Who wouldn't want to be able to go anywhere they wanted with just a push of a button? Mute buttons would come in handy too, for those annoying people who like to ramble on about nothing. lol Oh, and I'd make sure I pressed the manual option only button, so it wouldn't record my settings. ^-^ So many buttons to chose from, so little time.
Right now... fast forward.
Fast forward....I'm impatient!
Pause.
That zoom one, so I could get a better look at those lovely eyes of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment