Friday, January 22, 2010

If life had a remote control, which button would you rather hit?

1 Pause





2 Record





3 Rewind





4 Fast forward OR





5 EjectIf life had a remote control, which button would you rather hit?
Why not play?





And rewind...maybe, to undo some regrets...





Eject is like suicide, lol. ^_^If life had a remote control, which button would you rather hit?
rewind
record
Rewind %26amp; record, especially knowing what I know now.
Rewind, definitely.





Here, have a star!


.
rewind


slow motion
I would just leave it as is. But EJECT would be tempting sometimes.
Rewind and pause, then a little fast forwarding!
Pause cause I love life and don't want it to end!
exit*!*
i would click fast forward til i got to be married to my wonderful boyfriend...and then i would hit pause...so we could be together forever
Well, I'm 49 so i wish I could hit the rewind.
Pause, because usually I don't have time to think before I react.
Pause because I never have enough time to get everything done. My next choice would be fast forward because then work wouldn't suck so much.
rewind......... I want the money back that I lost in Vagas
Pause - then I could get more work done!
Record and pause.
Mute on some ppl....
2. record
# 4.
pause so all the good moments could last longer
Pause.











Then Eject.
3 Rewind BECAUSE LIFE IS GOING BY TO FAST :(
I say Pause, rewind and maybe Fast forward!!!!
It depends. Example if I did something wrong which I regret it later, I would hit the Rewind button to go back and NOT repeat the same thing!
Rewind!!
fast foward, right now i feel like i've been put on pause so after i fast foward my life a little bit to see what happens i'll rewind it and let it all play back again
Fast Forward just for today so the hang over will go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment