Wednesday, May 12, 2010

1997 dodge ram 1500 truck, the cruise control just stopped working.the power button light is working.?

Just by coincidence I blew the fuse in the power port outlet at about the same time.I replaced the fuse but the cruise is still not working.How do I diagnose and repair the cruise control?1997 dodge ram 1500 truck, the cruise control just stopped working.the power button light is working.?
check the cruise module just below the battery. the rubber gets a hole in it. it works on a vacuum so it loses vacuum when there is a hole also check the line to it too.1997 dodge ram 1500 truck, the cruise control just stopped working.the power button light is working.?
I agree check cruise servo under battery the rubber hose usually gets a hole in it, I have replaced many for this problem

No comments:

Post a Comment