Friday, May 14, 2010

Is there a way to choose many letters at one time since using the control or shift button doesn't work?

There are folders that get TONS of mail each day, but I have never been able to figure out how to choose lots of letters at one time to move into a folder like I can in outlook. I end up spending tons of time clicking each individual one, and heaven help me if I click the wrong thing on my laptop, or it will undo all I have done. It is driving me crazy. Surely there is a way to choose many letters at one time to move...please tell me how!!!Is there a way to choose many letters at one time since using the control or shift button doesn't work?
If youre using yahoo mail then you must've noticed that there is a checkbox in front of the ';sender'; column, apart from the individual checkboxes that go with each and every single mail? Click that checkbox and you're done

No comments:

Post a Comment