Friday, May 14, 2010

Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?

Seriously can anyone answer me this question??Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?
For the same reason that you yell into your cell phone when you can't quite hear the person you are talking to. Go figure.Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?
Because you think the batteries have a little juice left and all it will take to squeeze it out is pressing the button harder.
So you can make thee ';connection';.
Thats the same as asking why does rock beat paper?





There are some things in life that dont have an answer
I don't know about pressing harder, that doesn't do anything. but keeping the button pushed longer does - it gives the little bit of electricity left the slower response time it needs to sneak out.
Same reason people push elevator buttons many times, thinking it gets there faster. People are stupid. They talk slower and louder to someone WHO does not speak their language.
too funny I sort of did I that tonight -- I still haven't changed out the batteries in that stupid remote -- it kind of works if I wait a while or press harder --- you probably want an answer -- I'm too lazy I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment