Wednesday, May 12, 2010

On the Remote Control of Life, What Button Would You Us the Most?

i would use the most the ';tracking'; button. it allows you to monitor and to fix the tracking of a VHS. I know sometimes i need a little tracking once and a while in life. i mean, dont we all?





im almost afraid to ask, but why in the hell the ';eject'; button jonah chaos?On the Remote Control of Life, What Button Would You Us the Most?
the rewind button...i always think of how i could have handled a situation differently





and what does the eject button do? hahaOn the Remote Control of Life, What Button Would You Us the Most?
fast forward


rewind


pause


bonus- special button to make good things happen





tie between above
Rewind to before my dad died.


Omg, I'm starting to cry.


Not kidding.
the subtitle button. i always ask people to repeat themselves and they hate that.
the volume button to turn the sound up, my bro is always talking while im trying to watch stuff!
The volume up button !
Record button! To relive my favorite moments.
';Rewind';
';Cancel';
The mute button
Rewind then Fast Forward about 17 years into the future
rewind definitely.. i make too many mistakes.
rewind!
volume control...





people just make too much background noise...
ON DEMAND!!!!!
Rewind, so I could do things over when I make mistakes.
i'd want to see what happens when i channel surf lol
button that allows me to see what is coming on next!!
Channels or #'s...I tend to surf wen a specific show is on commercial
';pause'; I would prank people!
Fast forward for when I get sick or have a test at school...=D
rewind and fast forward lol that would be great :]]
mute..school would be a breeze



rewind.


cuz i'm slow and miss a lot of things :]

No comments:

Post a Comment