Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What button would you add to your remote control?

If you could add a special function button to your remote control that would do ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING....What would it be? And why?What button would you add to your remote control?
A function to by-pass all the annoying commercials (there sure are lots of those), specially all the political ad campaigns!!What button would you add to your remote control?
One to boil my kettle,because I'm lazy.
the make the coffee button.woohoo no more getting up to do that
same here a clean the house button like in the ';JETSONS';
a ';bring that person (on TV) here now'; - think of the possibilities
Clean and cook
Erase
One that would clean my house.
A 'Get me one of those' buttons. especially when it comes to the adverts, i would click it and get me whatever i want from the advert. my house would be full of junk though. but it would be cool i guess
a find something good on button

No comments:

Post a Comment