Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do you press the buttons of remote control harder than usual if the battery is weak?

I accept... I do quite a few times... LOL





Star if you like!Do you press the buttons of remote control harder than usual if the battery is weak?
Lmao me too:)Do you press the buttons of remote control harder than usual if the battery is weak?
^_^ Yes actually I have done it a couple times. It didn't work though.





Edit :Hey Jane, the switching the batteries position really does work. It drains the last little bit of power out of it. I've done that and it does work. ^_^
If you throw the remote at the controls on the TV you can get the same result. You only get one chance, but that's the way I like it as an extreme TV viewer.
I do! My remote's batteries have been low for like a week but I can't be bothered to replace them so I just press the buttons harder.
Definitely... i already wrecked 2 or 3 remotes that way... doesn't matter, i keep doing it :)
yeah i do


then i got mad and bang the remote on the floor. oops
yes I do
Yeah i did that the other day lol
I even do it if my universal is in dvd mode and I'm trying to turn the tv off. I never learn.
hahaha yup
Yes and longer. Its so annoying when that happens.
YES!
Yep...too lazy to change em!
yes
of course how else are you supposed to make it work
i do too! i even bend my nails backwards when the batterys are completely dead lol

No comments:

Post a Comment