Friday, May 14, 2010

My language bar disappeared and when i go to control panel, the buttons are unclickable?

Regional and Language options %26gt; Languages tab %26gt; Text services and input languages %26gt; details %26gt; settings tab %26gt; preferences %26gt; LANGUAGE BAR IS UNCLICKABLE. but what i do is go to advanced tab %26gt; uncheck system configuration %26gt; apply%26gt; go back to settings tab%26gt; click language bar%26gt; but ALL OF THE OPTIONS ARE UNCLICKABLE!!!





now i can't use my japanese language anymore!!! and i also didn't know what happened to my language bar. just one day, it is not there on my system tray.


how can i bring it back??? huhuhuMy language bar disappeared and when i go to control panel, the buttons are unclickable?
I would suggest you first run your virus scanner to make sure your computer is not infected with malware





Let me know the outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment