Friday, May 14, 2010

I have tried to turn up the volume by pressing the button and going thru the control panel...any other ideal?

redownload the drivers by using the cd that came with your computer and or you can go the website and download the drivers from there. I know I have a DELL and it sometimes happens. SO, I just get the CD out and run the drivers and extract them from the disc and it works :)I have tried to turn up the volume by pressing the button and going thru the control panel...any other ideal?
i had the same problem with my envision H22W, it turns out that the buttons on the front are volume controls if you have the better version, but if you have the lower version they are the menu controls, this might be your problem... might not, but either case, i wish you luckI have tried to turn up the volume by pressing the button and going thru the control panel...any other ideal?
if you have onboard sound (on motherboard) you may want to upgrade to a seperate sound card or may need to upgrade sound card if it has one already. You might also check to see if drivers are updated

No comments:

Post a Comment