Friday, May 14, 2010

If you HAD a REMOTE control FOR LIFE which button do you think you would USE the MOST?

Is there a PANIC BUTTON?If you HAD a REMOTE control FOR LIFE which button do you think you would USE the MOST?
you should test the theory.....

Report Abuse


If you HAD a REMOTE control FOR LIFE which button do you think you would USE the MOST?
Ah shucks, and I thought it was for my looks!





Hey, Sharky, where've you been - I've missed you! In fact, for some reason I was getting quite a strange vibe - maybe because of your last question - seemed liked you might be a bit down. Hope not. Glad you're back.

Report Abuse



power
Pause and mute..both would be well worn...lol
well I think my boyfriend would use the mute button the most one me haha I dunno what i would use maybe the volume button?
Lots of things I want to PAUSE ...
FF...........:)
Pause
Mute, I can't stand noise



|%26gt;MUTE%26lt;


|


VOLUME
play
rewind%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; im sure everyone can agree with me on this one...
The rewind button definately
Delete, definetly...or maybe edit, if there was a button
Mute
Fastforward.
power off. i would only use it once.
I would probably use the volume button A LOT!
if i had a mouse (fur the computer) edit, undo. and if i had a keyboard, ctrl, F (find)
i bet you watched the film click didnt you! hehhahehae i'd definately have to say pause, no time to revise since i wasted too much on watching anime- daym addictve anime! grrr
mute or standby,50/50
Have you watched the movie 'Click'?





The outcome wasn't so great. I would pass!!
I would change the time and location of my birth...oh and WHO my father was....so in reply...any button i wanteed to. i saw CLICK and it bored me after ten minutes and that is being kind.
rewind (followed by last channel viewed)
Rewind....and you know that's true,cos I make soooooooo many mistakes *sighs*
SAP because I'm too lazy to learn a new language.
play~
OMG. I just saw the (stupid) movie ';Click';. I haven't watched the ending yet so shhhh. Anyway, I like the pause button. ALOT. I want a pause button! GIMME!
Play. Play, play, play, play, play!!!
Mute, rewind, and pause.
Rewind. I am always wishing I could go back in time and redo this and that.
Probably Pause, So I Could Sleep In Etc Haha...But Then Again Rewind Could Be Very Useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment