Friday, May 14, 2010

Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?

Found it on the internet and realised i do it ALL the time... but why ? and do you do it ?Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?
Because were to lazy to get up and change the channel and we dont want to relize the batteries are dead.Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?
Because I think that possibly the batteries aren't dead and I just didn't make the electronic connection well enough and so I push harder to try to make the connection inside the remote more ';complete';. Also, sometimes I find that it's the angle that I'm holding the remote so I push harder and adjust the angle to once again try to get it to work.
For me, the remote control is more likely to stop working than the batteries are to run out. I've never had batteries die in a remote, but I've had to buy three remotes in the last three years because my kids keep spilling things in them. So for me, pushing harder on the buttons will sometimes squeeze enough of the orange juice, soda, ect...out for the button to make contact :D





Fortunately, when the remote breaks, my children are old enough to act as a substitute and change the channels for us.
cause you might think it didnt work because it didnt reach the tv right or you might have forgotten or if your an angry person maybe cause its making you mad.
wow i just realized i do it to, but its because the same reason when your loosing a game u push the playstration controller buttons harder
I press harder on the game controller buttons


(when I am on the PlayStation 2)





playing a car racing game.





Trying to make the car go faster?
LOL, it works sometimes i also smack it
yep - its a frustrated-but-can't-be-@rsed-to-get-new鈥?thing.
I do it out of frustration. My next step is to throw the remote at the TV.
LOL---------- trying to get that little bit of juice left out of the battery I guess.
you are frusturated and mad!
because im lazy and i silently pray too, just in case they might work.
i didnt know everyone did that

No comments:

Post a Comment