Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Help me i can't control my panic button!?

I have a huge problem with worrying...i have come to terms with the fact that i am a worry wart, but there is one thing that i just don't understand. i can lke a boy, a nd be completely into him, but as soon as i find out if he likes me back im instantly freaking out, thinking that i have to get away from him, that nothing can happen...usually this is followed by me finding something that i dont like about the boy and not letting it go until it completely kills all feelings i once had for this person.





am i utterly screwed up or have i just not found the right guy yet? Help me i can't control my panic button!?
your kind of screwed up, but in a nice way. First of all you need to find your inner confidence and too love yourself. Then you wont go on the retreat every time you find out a guy likes you. if your anything like me your doing this because you dont think your good enough for anyone. I kept on doing things to make my husband walk when we started going out. i kept ppushing him away and he would alway come back.


You think if you end up not liking them, then you wont get hurt if they find out what your really like (that negative image you have of you in your head).


You need to get rid of that negative image and then think okay im gonna go for it and if he doesnt end up liking me thats his fault for having poor taste!Help me i can't control my panic button!?
To be honest, I think that's a rather normal response. A lot of people can't help but feel flustered at the thought of the person they like and then feel the need to dissect every little thing. When it actually interferes with your ability to go about your daily life, then it becomes a problem, but if not, I wouldn't worry about it too much - you're not abnormal or anything ;) As for finding the right guy or not, I don't know if there's an actual answer for that. If there was an actual answer for that question, I think a lot of people would be a happier (or not?)
i read about this it is called sand castle syndrone it made me think because i think i may have it in a way





its like a child and a sand castle you build it up and take time to build it but the greatest pleasure is to see it washed away by the sea just to build it again





i guess when u want something so much once u get it u dont know what u want





you have to understand it to be able to help yourself
you are afraid of being rejected and you find reasons to avoid it at any possible cost.





you'll grow out if it.
oh you sound just like me when i was young,dont worry you just not ready yet,theres no rush,the right one will come along one day and make you feel secure and you wont want to run away.i dont know how old you are,but maybe you should stop worrying about boys for now and get yourself involved in something else,a sport,a hobby etc something that really interests you,and who knows you may just meet the right one there and form a friendship first,with friendship you can build trust,and that one will be the right one.

No comments:

Post a Comment