Friday, May 14, 2010

If you could control the weather by pressing buttons on your remote,what kind of weather would you bring?

If you could make it snow non-stop by pressing buttons on your remote control,what kind of weather would you want and why?


I would make it snow non-stop and I would make the temperature -11 degrees fahrenheit.If you could control the weather by pressing buttons on your remote,what kind of weather would you bring?
severe thunderstorms every day!!!





tornadoes, hail, lighting etcIf you could control the weather by pressing buttons on your remote,what kind of weather would you bring?
I make sure that there was no more cold in new york i hate the cold and the snow and would rather live in a place that was at least 90 to 75 degrees every single day. I would also make there be no more tornado's and hurricanes and definitely stop the earth quakes and volcano's. So that the world could be warm and safe and everyone could be happy.
I would not go to the extreme as to making it snow all the time but occasionally I will make it snow for certain holidays such as Christmas and New Years Eve. My favorite time of the year is Autumn/Fall when there is howling winds, colorful leaves, cool fronts coming in and occasional light rain storms. That's what I would use my remote for.
I would make the temperature 65 degrees fahrenheit.


I would make the humidity 50 percent.


I would make it cloudy and windy (15 - 20 mph).
snow until christmas vacation
SNOW, 0 degrees celcius.





christmas is coming!
I would make it sunny and a high of about 50 degrees F.



So you got a new sled and you're just dying to go sledding?
snow
Warm dry and sunny. What's special about -11?

No comments:

Post a Comment