Friday, May 14, 2010

I have a 97 Lincoln Continental the EATC Climate Control buttons r not working. What parts control that?

If nothing works its the control assembly. It controls itselfI have a 97 Lincoln Continental the EATC Climate Control buttons r not working. What parts control that?
I agree control head, and yes as previously stated get parts now many many parts for many not so old Fords are no longer available at the dealer only the wrecking yards.I have a 97 Lincoln Continental the EATC Climate Control buttons r not working. What parts control that?
check your fuses and check power going to the head unit but my guess is unit is history.... and you better hurry up, as I got one of the last ones in the nation on order for something I'm working on (new from Ford)
Check your fuses

No comments:

Post a Comment