Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I can't see volume bar when i control volume from buttons provided on my Dell laptop?

The system will need to have the Dell QuickSet software installed in order to see the volume bar when the buttons are pressed. The software can be downloaded from http://support.dell.com Once the page is loaded click on ';Drivers and Downloads';, and then put in the model or service tag of the system. After this loads there will be a list of drivers to choose, click ';Applications'; to expand the list and then Dell QuickSet. Once Dell QuickSet has been downloaded and installed it will correct the problem.





Here is the link for Dell QuickSet on a Inspiron 1525: http://support.dell.com/support/download鈥?/a>





Please post what model the system is if you cannot locate the Dell QuickSet application.





I hope this helps.I can't see volume bar when i control volume from buttons provided on my Dell laptop?
You won't be able to see the volume bar, but the sound will go up. as long as you click the volume up button, it will go up, wether the volume bar is visible or not.I can't see volume bar when i control volume from buttons provided on my Dell laptop?
I got a free laptop from this site, I highly recommend it!
  • skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment