Friday, May 14, 2010

How can I removing from control panel a program which doesn't have the removable button?

it's an update and I don't know what can I do to delete it. thank you for helpHow can I removing from control panel a program which doesn't have the removable button?
to list the updates in control panel just check the check box on upper right hand saying ';show updates'; now you will get the updates list with your software. just scroll to the program and click on remove or uninstall to the updates you want to remove.


if it does not work just use system restore to a previous time usually with every updates your system automatically make a restore point . use it


else use any cleaner application which list the updates and from there you can remove it.best way to use is control panel ,then system restore.if none works then third party software.How can I removing from control panel a program which doesn't have the removable button?
If it is a Windows security patch update, I would leave it alone. Some security patches cannot be removed. If it is something else, please elaborate.
It cannot be removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment