Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I still cant find a way to change my cursor, I went to control panel, but I dont see a setting button?

Control Panel -%26gt; {Printers %26amp; Other Hardware) -%26gt; Mouse -%26gt; PointersI still cant find a way to change my cursor, I went to control panel, but I dont see a setting button?
Go to control panel, then click on mouse..Click the pointer tab, thats where the curser settings are..good luck..I still cant find a way to change my cursor, I went to control panel, but I dont see a setting button?
you need to find a site to download new curses,there are a lot of free sites out there,


here's just one
goto control panel- mouse- pointers- then in the top section you will see schemes click the litlle arrow where it says none and you will get a drop down menu of choices


choose one and your mouse will change
If you are using Microsoft Windows XP go to:





Start -%26gt; settings -%26gt; control panel -%26gt; Mouse -%26gt; Pointers





there you can change the schema for the pointer. Also visit this link:


http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using鈥?/a>
here is what you do- go to start-control panel- click on the mouse icon- then click the pointers tab- there will be a drop down where you can choose;)
  • skin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment