Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How do I make my SKY remote control volume buttons work as I have recently changed my TV?

Press the interactive button on your sky remote.


Select option 5 Sky Customer Service


Then Select Equipment help from the menu.


Next select the question - How do i programme my sky remote...?


Follow the on screen instructions





Its quicker than phoning sky





Good LuckHow do I make my SKY remote control volume buttons work as I have recently changed my TV?
you will need to reprogramme your remote control to your new television. the website below might be some help. good luckHow do I make my SKY remote control volume buttons work as I have recently changed my TV?
You need to change your remotes programing to be compatible to your new TV. Your TV should have a listing for the right programing code or your remote should have a list that came with it with all the codes it is good for.
in the options menu go to sky set up,it gives you all the codes for make of tv's.follow the instructions and away you go.
Make a note of ur new TV set model name/no and call SKY customer care. They will let u know the steps to activate remote control.
Your sky digibox should come with operating instructions, in there, there should be a list of manufacturers codes which you program the remote. Good luck!
you cant, some newer tv sets are not preset with the sky remotes, i only know this as i bought a new lcd tv and the sky man that installed my sky+ told me this. you have to continue to use your actual tv remote.
Phone sky they can give you directions pver the phone, I can remember going to services pressing 0 another menu comes up (its hidden there is no 0 option on the page) and you do something from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment