Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I cant re-tune my freeview box, I have a BD512 universal remote control. Cant find a menu button? Plz help!?

Misplaced the manual for the universal remote control and the original is broken.I cant re-tune my freeview box, I have a BD512 universal remote control. Cant find a menu button? Plz help!?
Ask friends and neighbours if they have a freeview box and try any remote to get it working.


Either buy a replacement remote for the box (ebay) or get a 'learning remote control' that can remember the code from another controller.I cant re-tune my freeview box, I have a BD512 universal remote control. Cant find a menu button? Plz help!?
http://tvretune.co.uk/troubleshooting/





have a look here, theres a question about having no menu button
I had same prob , go to BBCTV RETUNE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment