Friday, May 14, 2010

If you could pick, would you like a fast forward, pause or rewind button to help control your life?

pause i could take a nap and get all ready with out wasting real time.If you could pick, would you like a fast forward, pause or rewind button to help control your life?
Pause or at least slow downIf you could pick, would you like a fast forward, pause or rewind button to help control your life?
i would like a fast forward
That depends on whether or not the CD is rewriteable. ;-)
Rewind. So I can bring back the time I wasted or do the things I missed.





Why would someone want to fast forward their time? Maybe they have ';too much'; time.
i think a rewind button.. but all 3 would be great!
I'd like all 3 for all the different situations I have to cope with :)
Fast forward....just about a few hours or one day....


I want this pain of being alone to be over soon....


I need him...so so much....right now....
Definitely rewind,
I would surely like a rewind button for my life as my past days were very good.


Even though,if my whole day,today,goes well then for tomorrow,it would surely come in a rewind section.I would not like to choose fastforward button as Fast-forward leaves back the sweet memories of childhood,teenhood,etc.





Pause is already out of my choice...
%26gt;%26gt;
Where do I get one!

No comments:

Post a Comment