Friday, May 14, 2010

TV-VCR switch button on remote control,anyone know why pushing that key on the remote doesn't switch..........?

the TV back and forth like it should, is there something I should be hooking up different or some setting that gets it to work like that? If my question is unclear just ask me and I'll try to be as clear as I can, I have 2 rooms with devices hooked up with VCR's and when I hit my TV-VCR button or TV-Video Button the TV will switch back to being able to operate one or the other and allowing recording, but I tried to hook up a friends TV and that button wouldn't do the switch back and forth, don't know what to do to get it to work, PLEASE Help!


Thanks Much!


DebbieTV-VCR switch button on remote control,anyone know why pushing that key on the remote doesn't switch..........?
if the remote is a universal unit you probably have the wrong tv codes entered into it. Some codes will work for some functions but not all. see if the remote has an auto setup. also, this a long shot, but i have run into it a few times now, is their lights in the room that are using cfl bulbs (energy efficient fluorescent) as they can interfear with the signal from the remote (Try remote with lights turned off!) This sounds funny but sometimes just the positioning of such lights and their reflectionc cause remotes to work weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment