Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I accidentally deleted my recycling bin aswell! lol, but i cant see any ';display'; button in my control pannel.?

oh by the way, my computer is a dell and all the options i can see are:





system and maintenance, security, network and internet, hardware and sound, programs, user accounts and family safety, appearance and personalization, clock language and region, ease of access amd additional options.


prehaps someone can tell me which one of those has the answer to getting back my recycling bin? =)I accidentally deleted my recycling bin aswell! lol, but i cant see any ';display'; button in my control pannel.?
It will be under appearance and personalization, which is also accessible by right-clicking the desktop.I accidentally deleted my recycling bin aswell! lol, but i cant see any ';display'; button in my control pannel.?
appearance and personalization and on the left it should say change desktop icons, click and check the recycle bin
right click on the desktop and select personalize...select desktop icons on the left side...check the box next to recycle bin. apply then ok...all done

No comments:

Post a Comment