Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Why is there a button on the remote control of my stereo to open the cd-drawer?

I don't get it! To remove or insert a cd, don't I have to approach the stereo? Or should I open it with the remote and aim to throw? Could be fun, not very realistic though. Waiting for a good explanation!!Why is there a button on the remote control of my stereo to open the cd-drawer?
Why do drive-up ATM's have braile instructions?Why is there a button on the remote control of my stereo to open the cd-drawer?
They get to charge you $35 more for that feature! Why are trying to down play the event of the remote open? I find mine infinitely useful, I am using it right now....
kind of lame.


you can say because ppl are lazy but they are still gonna have to get up to put the cd in there. Lame!
So you found a good question, makers didn't think you that.
It's so that if you have to approach the stereo from the other side of the room, you can actually open the drawer before you reach it, so that you save all of the two seconds it actually takes and you're not waiting for it.
because people are lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment